|The Milwaukee Bar Association's Professionalism Committee has set up standard form letters for areas of the law in which Wisconsin lawyers may need help in complying with the Supreme Court Rules. Below you will find an index to the standard form letters that the Committee has drafted.
If there are any other form letters which you would like to see drafted by the Milwaukee Bar Association Professionalism Committee, please submit your request in writing or by fax to Attorney Daniel J. Miske, Whyte, Hirschboeck Dudek S.C., 555 E Wells Street, Suite 1900, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202. Fax number (414) 223-5000.
Index To Standard Form Letters
- Non-engagement Letter (Failure to keep initial appointment)
- Non-engagement Letter (Lawyer is Awaiting Further Instructions)
- Non-engagement Letter (Firm Decision Not to Take Case)
- Waiver of Conflict Letter - Husband and Wife (Estate Planning)
- Retainer Agreement (Pro Bono)
- Retainer Agreement (Hourly)
- Retainer Agreement (Contingent fee)
- Shareholders Agreement (We only represent the corporation)
- Fair Debt Letter (may start suit within 30 days)
- Fair Debt Letter (won't sue within first 30 days)
- Disengagement Letter (unpaid fees)
- Disengagement Letter (Case concluded, return of materials & ID of follow up needed)
- Disengagement Letter (Case concluded - simple)